Check back regularly or subscribe for updates. Email us at jandkaudiodesign@gmail.com, or fill in the form on the left.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

J&K Ultra Isolation Transformer Testimony

We've received another follow up "glorious" testimony from Steve from SMC Audio

Thank you for your kind words and time to write us this testimony! 

Quote:

Hi Ken,

I have been meaning to write you about the final outcome of the custom power amplifiers I built using your 800VA Level 3 Ultra Isolation Power Transformers in silver but I have been so busy I haven’t been able to find the time. I still intend to write something more formal but I thought I’d send you this note for the moment.

It seems to me that you are more tube-oriented, while I have chosen to wrestle with the issues of solid-state design and finding ways (hopefully) of delivering the beautiful musicality of tubes without some of the practical issues. I feel that I’ve made good progress towards that goal and I’ve been able to make a lot of people happy with my amps. These custom amps gave me the opportunity to try some new ideas and to “push the envelope” of performance, and I could not be happier with the results.

A friend asked me “How do they sound?” and I told him that I could not explain because I no longer had any words that were up to the task! And it’s true…these amps went to a whole new level of performance that I’ve never heard from anything previously. I’ll have to come up with a new way to describe what I hear from them. The usual adjectives simply fail to convey the experience of hearing the music these deliver, although I will say that “holistically, organically whole and complete” comes to mind. I’ve never heard any other amps as satisfying as these, and think that your transformers are an important part of that equation.

Thank you again for your hard work in making these a reality.

Best regards,

Steve McCormack

End quote. 








Enjoy the pictures. Man, they look so magnificent!  We're sure it sounds as good as it looks! 

P/S: J&K does not pay for reviews. Therefore you will not see our stuff being published in mags or paid reviewer sites. Paid can be in forms of advertisement fees as well. All are testimonies are from real user that paid real money for them - that speaks the most! 

Till then, take care everyone.

J&K Audio Design 

20/6/2021





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Product Lists

Product Lists

Level 0: link 1

Level 1: link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4

Level 2: link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6, link 7, Link 8, link 9

Level 3: depends on type, size and complexity. Email us for details.

Iso-trans: link 1, link 2

Power-trans: link 1

* Finished amplifiers, DACs, audio gadgets, upgrades and repairs - this is not our core business and we do it out of passion. We do not have fixed models, fixed price and we customize for each individuals. The sky is limit of creativity.

* Our product lines are always improving and increasing. If you do not see what you want, contact us!

* Please email for volume discounts, distributor and OEM pricing.