Level 2 & level 3 Power Transformer Price List
- EI power transformers - Z0 and Z11 cores (level 2)
- "SHiB" - Super Hi-B Double C core (level 3)
- Level 0 and level 1 - please email
- Multiple electrostatic shields
- Using the best quality materials - imported OFC wires, insulation, bobbin, and etc
- Multiple mains possible 100Vac - 240Vac
- Balanced / bi-filial winding for center-tapped taps (not for ultra high voltage)
- Regulation ~5%, low temperature, low noise, high efficiency design
- Secondary taps - user defined (up to 6 sets, depending on core size)
- Power transformers - can be configured and used as isolation transformers
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Other sizes / VA - please email us for availability or customization
- Potting - standard colors only. Other colors with extra charge - ask us for details
Level 1 Power Transformer Price List (unlisted - POA)
- EI Z11 (0.35mm 35JG155), EI Z10 (0.27mm 27JG120, 27JG130), EI Z9 (0.23mm 23JGSD085(laser stripe), 23JGH095)
- Better accuracy and quality than Level 0
- Potting available at extra charge - depends on size (up to EI 114) - potted with high grade potting compound (high strength, high temp, corrosion resistant, high insulation strength, high heat dissipation), with nickel plated copper turrets
- Dupont Nomex T410 teflon film for high voltage transformers
Level 0 Power Transformer Price List
- H15 0.35mm lamination
- Best bang or the buck
- Machine wind, high temperature bobbin, vacuum impregnation, oven backed
- Hipot tested and outputs verified
General notes / tips
- Users should keep 10-20% VA unused from total core VA for lower operating temperature and stability - 75% will be ideal.
- Higher number of secondary taps will lower efficiency.
- Mixture of high and low voltage, or high and low current will lower efficiency.
- Please provide clear schematic if you are unsure of what to order.
- Separate the B+ transformers and DC filament transformers into 2 transformers for lowest noise. High current bridge or solid state diodes for DC rectification generates A LOT of noise.