Of course we do! And here's the reward for asking that question! This customer requested a 8K:600 linestage output transformer for his 5842 simple preamp, running at ~25mA at 130V B+.
Level 3 Nanocrystalline Double C Core Linestage Output Transformer
- In circuit measurement
- 600 Ohm load: 20Hz (-0.38dB) - 1kHz (0dB/ref) - 20kHz (-0.16dB)
- 100K Ohm load: 20Hz (-0.54dB) - 1kHz (0dB/ref) - 20kHz (-0.09dB)
- Primary DCR: 390.4 Ohm, 391.1 Ohm (B-P, at 22 degC)
- Secondary DCR: 30.4 Ohm, 30.4 Ohm (600-common)
- Primary inductance: 48.5H, 49H (DC bias at 25mA, 20Hz, 5Vrms)
- Lower bias current will yield higher primary inductance (68H at 0 DC).
- Max. primary current: 30mA (recommended <=25mA)
|FFT with difficult load (SS amp)|
|5Hz - 100kHz +/- 3dB|
|FFT with easy load (tube amp)|
J&K Audio Design