This has happened to us all the time -
- Purchasing tubes from eBay or sellers and worrying that the tubes might be dead on arrival and you have not actually bought the tube amplifier yet.
- Worrying that tubes is not functioning and will damage your expensive tube amplifiers.
- And many more reasons to ensure the tubes are functioning (you can think of more for sure)
What's the solution to this? Build a simple tube tester for simple functional test! If you do not how to build one, let us do it for you for a small fees. Simple tube tester can have such functions:
- Dead or alive test.
- Simple matching.
- Filament short test.
- Simple functional test.
- Test multiple tubes or single tube.
- And other customized functions...
J&K Audio Design