Below is the entry level amplifier that we are building for a tube beginner with all our new old stock components from our storeroom that has been kept for some time. Those with sharp eyes will notice that even the choke is not from us. (Blush!) Well, those were the transformers we bought for comparisons or benchmark to ensure our stuff is equal or better in quality when compared to the major brands. Since they're sitting idle, we say, why not just get them utilized?! Nothing much to shout aloud with but it is still decently built.
|Entry level tube amplifier|
- NOS Russian Paper In Oil coupling capacitor
- Dual Nippon Chemicon B+ PSU capacitor for EL34
- Dual LSHC electrolytic for 6SL7
- Dual Sonicap for high frequency B+ filtering
- Pseudo choke input power supply
- 6SL7 drive EL34 / 6CA7
Below are the Z11 power transformer and Z11 power choke that will be used for the Level 2 PCL85 amplifier.
|Z11 B+ power transformer and power choke|
J&K Audio Design